Nekadam Skin Care offers a vast array of exceptional skin care services:
Here’s the quick overview of our treatments; details on each one of them follow this initial list. Click any title to jump down to the description. To view costs, please visit our Pricing page.
10) Hydra Facial
11) Oxygen Infusion
18) Waxing Services
And More! And below these, please read about our Membership and Referral Programs!
1) Signature “Minus-10” Treatment:
The Minus-10 facial is a healing technique that enriches the skin with stimulating Stem Cells that rejuvenate and repair damaged skin and stimulate skin cells toward collagen regeneration. It tones and firms and gives a luminous glow to skin, and culminates with a deep-tissue facial massage using Omega 3 Oils.
Employing mineral and botanical ingredients and progressive scientific methods, your skin will sustain a healthy glow for the better part of a month. What does this exclusive facial do? It targets the following critical issues:
- Infuse 7 moistens skin and decelerates skin’s aging process
- AGEless clarifies and promotes a youthful look
- Eye & Lip Serum minimizes crow’s feet and puffy eyes
- Tinted Day Cream shields your skin, with just a touch of color
- Peptide 38 tightens crepey neck and firms the skin
- ChronoPeptide A diminishes the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
2) Go & Glow Facial
For our Go & Glow Facial we tempt you with cherry enzymes in a natural antioxidant chocolate mask! Unwind with relaxing massages, Triple Crown Dermabrasion, and the luxury of Oxygen Infusion therapy, as your skin is pampered with decadent indulgence that produces skin that is luminous, hydrated, and sparkling.
3) Summer Tropical Skincation Facial Series:
Exotic for Summer: Three Express Peels! You can choose from three lovely options: Maui Express, Tuscany Express, or Tahiti Express.
- Maui Express Peel uses extract of lactic acid and bromelain, with pineapple extracts and yam. It’s a perfect blend of vitamins, antioxidants, natural steroids, and skin-brightening benefits that leave your skin buttery smooth, radiant and soft to the touch. An option is to do this in conjunction with microdermabrasion, finishing up with C-stem cell treatment.
- Tuscany Express Peel is a unique blend of natural Italian herbs that digests and softens surface skin cells for potent skin rejuvenation. With antioxidant support, this unique enzyme will help reduce the signs of inflammation and redness and provides skin with natural antiseptic support.
- Tahiti Express Peel employs application of Hibiscus peel, for cell turnover, while providing skin brightening, healing, and deep moisturizing benefits. Hibiscus is great for signs of aging and improves skin tone while boosting cell regeneration. Includes a 12-flower mask application.
4) Pigmentation/Acne/Detox Facial:
Brighten your skin to its luminous potential. H202 is used to stimulate circulation – it oxygenates depleted dry skin and clears acne, detoxifies underlying tissues, and reduces pigmentation.
5) Prenatal and Postnatal (Mommy-To-Be) Facial:
Women’s skin of all types experience radical changes both during and after pregnancy. This special facial helps prevent hormonal breakouts using papaya, cherries, green tea and grapes. Indulge yourself and relax, to keep your skin luminous in all phases of having your baby, so that you are energized to lavish your attention on your little one.
6) Teen’s Swift Cleanse-and-Mend Facial:
We offer teens a speedy service of deep-cleansing pores as part of crucial maintenance, using digestive enzymes to address common adolescent skin issues.
7) Green Tea Facial:
This facial helps to bring balance back to your skin. Read more about it in this post.
8) Pineapple-Cherry Enzymatic Facial:
Freshen and stimulate your skin with an exotic, fragrant fruit cocktail of a facial.
9) Herbal Enzymatic Deep-Pore Cleansing:
A time-tested treatment comprising of cleansing, steam, pore extraction, facial massage and masks. Extractions may be performed on clogged pores by mechanical or manual methods to clear breakouts, whiteheads (melia), blackheads (comedones), and other types of blockage.
10) Hydra Facial:
Want to improve the appearance of wrinkles, melasma and fine lines? Need to correct sun-damaged skin, black- and whiteheads, overabundant oil, dehydration, age spots, or puffy eyes? Hydrafacial treatments rejuvenate your skin.
11) Oxygen Infusion:
That famous Colorado dryness accelerates aging 10 times faster than any other climate type, and it deprives you of youthful Elastin and Collagen. Oxygen remains a vital ingredient for human life. It flows from our lungs through our blood to vital organs, purifying and detoxifying our skin and body. However, as we age, oxygen in our skin fades, bringing on fine lines and wrinkles. We can infuse our oxygen treatment with botanicals, antioxidants, and peptides depending on your skin’s particular requirements. See this video on how it’s applied.
12) Photo Rejuvenation Light Therapy:
Photon dynamical therapy (PDT) is a skin beautification treatment that uses photon energy from LEDs to stimulate fibroblast skin cells, which in turn will accelerate collagen and elastin production, blood flow, and skin cell growth. Since collagen and elastin are the proteins responsible for skin tone and elasticity, this treatment can restore aging skin’s elasticity, heal acne, lighten age spots and tighten the skin, by using seven different colors of light. Each color affects the skin for different combinations of benefits:
- Red: stimulates collagen production and fiber cells, amp up blood flow, diminishes wrinkles, restores elasticity and smooth texture, excellent for eye and forehead area.
- Orange: evens skin tone from scars and pigmentation, improves emotional outlook, jump-starts metabolism and deters depression.
- Yellow: enhances immunity, optimizes cellular oxygen, detoxes lymph entities, energizes, lightens spots, ameliorates redness, and lightly smoothens.
- Green: anti-aging, wound healing, wrinkle smoothing, cell function repair, circulatory and oxygenation improvement, pain relief, and relaxation.
- Cyan: alleviates inflammation, treats acne and excess oil, increases collagen and protein production, enhances gland function and relaxes tension.
- Blue: eradication of bad bacteria and acne, rash calming, astringent, toning, returns skin to healthy level of sebum secretion, helps sensitive skin.
- Purple: relaxes muscles, speeds up lymph metabolism, reduces pores, counteracts yellow cast, soothes both acne and wrinkles, helps blood flow, lightens wrinkles and stimulates cells.
Photo Rejuvenation Light Therapy is cool on the skin and a relaxing experience! Check out this article to learn more: “Experts Debunk LED Misconceptions“.
13) Microdermabrasion (Diamond Peel):
Diamond microdermabrasion is a very popular cosmetic skin care treatments for its gentle simplicity. Both men and women enjoy its benefits, which are achieved without anesthesia or harsh chemicals. Being non-invasive, it works for most skin types, diminishing acne, age spots, wrinkles, among other things.
14) All-Natural Botanical Chemical Peels:
Chemical peels employ application of a selection of chemical solutions in order to eliminate damaged and dead cells from the skin’s outer layers. It benefits several skin issues including rosacea, sun damage, acne, hyperpigmentation and light-related aging. The tone and texture of your skin will improve through hydration, reduced pore size, blemish clearing thanks to the combination of dead skin cell removal and subsequent stimulation of cell regeneration. It also minimizes wrinkles and regulates production of oil to create a general healthy tone.
Nekadam Skin Care uses products by Rhonda Allison, which are known for an epidermis-level, gentle strength despite their noninvasive method. Physician-strength peels go much deeper into and are harsher on the skin and require more down time than our offerings do. So the following levels of treatment apply only superficially to the epidural layer and not doctor-strength depths in the reticular dermis.
- Progressive: repeated treatments that accumulate to cause an eventual exfoliation of the stratum corneum (outer layer of skin).
- Mid-Depth: continues to the intra-epidermal layer, with a two- to three-day delay after application before exfoliation occurs, with very little down time. The light flaking is similar to sunburn peeling.
- Deep: advances to the deepest intra-epidermal layers. Some browning and crusting occurs followed by significant peeling three to four days after treatment, in large segments and continues for a total of a week to ten days.
After the treatments you will see notable improvement in the tone, texture and overall appearance of skin.
Here are some examples of Rhonda Allison Peels that we offer:
- Apple Wine Peel
- Lotus Peel
- Mandelic Peel (from almonds)
- Hibiscus Peel
15) Pumpkin-Apple Peel:
Pumpkin products help you exfoliate; they offer nourishing antioxidents; they encourage synthesis of collagen. Also, they can leave your skin in a hydrated, polished state that positively glows! See more about it in this post.
Microneedling is a rejuvenating treatment, especially for pre- or post-menopausal skin. Micro-needling helps minimize the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scarring. Our method goes even further by applying nourishing ingredients to the skin, leading to a firmer, healthier complexion. It can be used in conjunction with different serums and botanicals to address specific issues, like collagen gel infusion. Two other options are:
- Hydra Complex Skin Cocktail: a natural, light and nutritious blend of antioxidants that hydrates aging skin and balance hormonal adolescent skin.
- Hyaluronic Serum: these hydrating drops lock in moisture for youthful elasticity, diminishing fine lines and plumping tissue for a smoother texture.
17) Brow and Lash Tinting:
The eyes have it! Showcase your beautiful peepers with a bolder frame. We can emphasize your lashes and brows with a richer tone to enhance your look or to compliment a new hair color. Organic, natural colors from Australia stay up to 6 weeks.
18) Waxing Services:
We offer waxing in various zones. Waxing not only removes hair for far longer than shaving, plucking or depilatories; it also helps to thin the hairs that eventually grow back to the point they are not as noticeable. We also offer a gentler, less painful alternative to a Brazilian wax, a better method from sunny Australia. Options for waxing services include brows, face, Brazilian, bikini, armpits, full leg, Brazilian + brow special combo, special brows design, and nose waxing to remove all hairs deep inside the nose.
All these services and more!
Join the Nekadam Lifestyle Program!
For $60/year become a member of the Nekadam Family, making 1.5 hour-long facial just $65**, and it gets you 10% off of facial products.
**With the purchase of the membership you get $35 off your first facial service!
We believe regular skin care is essential to a healthy mind, body & spirit. Can you really afford not to pamper yourself?
Nekadam Referral Program!
Refer three new clients to Nekadam & receive a free 1-hour service.
The greatest compliment is a referral of a friend!
Other services may become available; please Contact us for more information on these or any skin care services, and of course to make an appointment.
Content on this site licensed to Nekadam Skin Care by website, copywriting, and image provider: © 2017-present SmARTful Solutions By George, LLC / L.E.S. George, All Rights Reserved, unless otherwise noted.